A little piece of Heaven
Through technology, we are easily connected but the more we connect online, the more we feel disconnected.
Eco Dharma has been created with the idea of disconnecting to connect!
Stepping away from daily routine, stress and also technology, you will find yourself immersed in nature, ready to plug out from the matrix and plug in to yourself.
Our Eco Village has been built and decorated with love and comfort in mind.
All rooms are semi open plan en-suites, with modern boho-chic features. We have two bedrooms in the main building and three geodesic “glamping” domes. Each room can host two people comfortably, and we designed the space to host a maximum of 10 people including teachers.
The main house has a beautiful open plan living and dining room with a small library, fireplace and wi-fi connection. Guests have access to refreshments in the dining area all day long!
We have a beautiful kitchen catered to prepare amazing plant-based meals for the entire stay. The kitchen is not accessible to guests, but we have staff on site to make sure you have all that you need.
Our Yoga Shala Dome will be where physical practices will mostly happen and it can accommodate 16 mats.
The grounds are very spacious, and as we develop our flower and food gardens, guests have many beautiful spots to retreat to for meditation, journaling and just soaking up the sunshine.
We are also building our Golden Lounge, which will feature amazing recipes with the best Ayurvedic potions created by Wunder Workshop.
Our rooms are "shoes-free" zones, but we provide comfortable and fluffy indoor slippers, while you can leave your shoes safely stored right outside the door.
ECO DHARMA FEATURE THE FOLLOWING AMENITIES:
· Two En-Suite double/twin bedrooms in the main house
· Three En-Suite Glamping Domes
· Each bathroom with showers
· Towels, Robes and Slippers
· Natural soap and body lotion
· Common area in main house open all day and evening
· Yoga Shala Dome
· Yoga mats and props
· Phantai Travel Yoga Mats*
· Natural Skin care products*
· Golden Lounge with drinks and snacks*
· Wunder Workshop Products *
· That Protein Partnership with nourishing smoothies all day long
· Spacious outdoors spaces
· Free Wi-fi
* External partners’ items are for sale or in use at the retreat